Open Casting Call for Actors at Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
October 28, 2009, 09:09 AM

Calling all actors! There will be an open casting call held next month for roles at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction under construction at Universal Orlando. Thanks to Orlando Attractions Magazine, we now know that auditions will be held on November 14 and 15th with rehearsals set for January, all very exciting news. Quotage as follows:

"They’re looking for male and female actors who can speak with a British accent. More specifically, Universal is holding calls for male actors with strong improv and interaction skills who are able to portray an age range of mid-thiries to mid-forties. In addition, they’re casting male and female actors who are youthful in appearance. Casting is being held on Saturday, Nov. 14 and Sunday, Nov. 15 at 10 a.m. in the Universal Orlando Human Resources Lobby at 1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Orlando, FL 32819.

Full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions are available. All actors should prepare a one-minute monologue for audition and candidates must be available for callbacks on Monday, Nov. 16 and rehearsals beginning in January."

Be sure to sign up for emails on further auditions via the official Universal site. Good Luck to all who apply! Thanks so much Matt and Orlando Attractions Magazine.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

SOunds awesome, makes me wunna go the opening even more

Posted by madman1277 on October 28, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I’m not an actor but I would audition anyway IF I lived in Florida; Too bad I don’t.

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on October 28, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Lunaleakyava_copy_thumb

Oooh, that would be awesome, too bad that I don’t live in the USA

Posted by LeontienLuna on October 28, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Photo_thumb

Ugh, open one up in Seattle. It can be a rain themed park.

Posted by Potions_TA on October 28, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Oh, how fun would THAT be?!!!

Posted by Rin68nyr on October 28, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

good luck ppl!

Dscn0187_thumb

Is it sad that this would be my dream job? Forget teaching, I’ll work full time pretending to be a wizard. Though my southern accent is much better than my British one. Too bad I don’t live anywhere near Florida.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on October 28, 2009, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

OMG! its on my bithday!!!!!! to bad i dont live anywhere near florida! taht would be an awesome job to have!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 28, 2009, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

YEEE BOY

Posted by DesQueJteVois on October 28, 2009, 10:12 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Good luck to everyone who auditions!

Posted by Kirk on October 29, 2009, 12:42 AM report to moderator

O first too =))

Posted by madman1277 on October 29, 2009, 01:18 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Second yay!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 29, 2009, 01:33 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Wish I could be Hagrid!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on October 29, 2009, 01:56 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Third! Well, I’m terrible at acting so I would never be picked.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 29, 2009, 01:58 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

oooo
They’d better pick good actors!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on October 29, 2009, 02:04 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry could feel Hermione shaking as Grawp opened his mouth wide again and said, in a deep, rumbling voice, "Hermy."[br]"Goodness," said Hermione, gripping Harry's arm so tightly it was growing numb and looking as though she was about to faint, "he -- he