Screencaps of Entire Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD, Extras, Deleted Scenes

HBP Film
November 18, 2009, 03:03 PM

Check it out! Thanks to our wonderful galleries crew, especially Maria and Erna, we now have screencaps of the entire Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD, along with all of the deleted scenes and extras. Be sure to take time and go through the many wonderful stills; especially notable are those clearly showing the anguish in Tom Felton's (Draco) face and the checked emotions of Alan Rickman's Snape during the events on the tower, powerful and heartbreaking. We will have the videos up shortly, stay tuned!
The screencaps can be found at the following links:
Extras:
Makeup with Emma Watson
Behind the Camera with James Phelps
Costumes with Evanna Lynch, Art with Bonnie Wright,
Stunt Training with Rupert Grint,
Owl Training with Jessie Cave
Editing with Dan Radcliffe
Special Effects with Matt Lewis, Tom Felton and Oliver Phelps
Sneak Peek at Wizarding World of Harry Potter
What's On Your Mind?
One Minute Drills

Deleted Scenes:
Clouds Gather over Hogwarts as Flitwick conducts choir (gorgeous video here)
Trio Discuss Vanishing Cabinet
Harry and Hermione Discuss Marauders Map
Harry and Hermione Discuss Ron on the Astronomy Tower
Harry and Hermione walk through halls of Hogwarts
Harry joins Ron, Ginny and Hermione in Common Room
Cave scene one, two

Entire Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film
Opening Menu
Extras Menu

UPDATE: Thanks to Jonathan for owling about video of all the Deleted scenes, which can be found here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Awesome! Can’t wait till I get the dvd! Saw it in the store today, but i didn’t have the money. :)

Posted by Bella Longbottom on November 18, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

So cool!! I kind of of don’t want to look because I’ve already watched so many of the videos and I want to be a little surprised when I get the dvd. My favorites thus far are the “One minute drills” “What’s on your mind?” and all the little behind the scenes videos with the cast.

I can’t wait to buy it. It doesn’t come out until the 8th in the US.

Posted by cghambright on November 18, 2009, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

awesome !!! I can’t look though =( must. be. strong. until. december. 8th. !!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 18, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

awesome !!! I can’t look though =( must. be. strong. until. december. 8th. !!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 18, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

The special features are awesome!!!! I’ve already watched them on the DVD (I’m in Australia), and it’s really cool to see the cast in all these features. Hope everyone who doesn’t have the DVD doesn’t have a long wait.

Posted by butterbeer bottle on November 18, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator

Why oh why can’t they put the deleted scenes back in? We would REALLY, REALLY love to see it altogether. Maybe it would help make some more sense of some of the scenes. Maybe when the delux edition comes out.

Posted by hewy on November 18, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Ph191_thumb

I’m sorry, but why don’t i see anything to do with the Deathly Hallows sneak peek? It’s not even labeled in the Extras menu.

Posted by PotterYay on November 18, 2009, 04:15 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

bookmarks page I may give it a look but i’d rather watch the extras on DVD.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on November 18, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

ooh! i want the dvd sooo much!!

Posted by kyramp on November 18, 2009, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Thanks for sharing with us all of these screencaps! I will have to bookmark this entry for later viewing this weekend because there are just so many things to look at.

Posted by Kirk on November 18, 2009, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Herbdcdr_thumb

TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST, I’m TERRIBLY disappointed that there isn’t anything at all showing all the fabulous details of Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes? What a WASTED opportunity! Most of this stuff we have seen before, and it’s not very interesting. Why couldn’t they have taken a detailed tour of Knockturn Alley? hummmfff!

Posted by SproutMdme (OoM4,GS,CW) on November 18, 2009, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

I really can’t wait until it comes out. Annd I’m lookinfg forward to all the Extras. : D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 19, 2009, 07:32 AM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

I’ve got the DVD :D

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on November 19, 2009, 08:28 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I’m gonna wait until I get it on DVD. Then I can have a reason to be excited =)

Posted by Christine on November 19, 2009, 08:59 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

cool!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 19, 2009, 09:07 AM report to moderator

"Hold yer hippogriffs, I haven' finished me story yet!"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014