Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2009, 12:15 AM

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.. but it's a pretty big day today. She may not want to make a big fuss and hope everyone's still distracted with their relatives and after Christmas sales to notice... But today is a day worth smiling about, as it is now only two weeks until droves of Harry Potter migrate to New York City - and not for a premiere or a ploy to free another house elf..

In lieu of the traditional song, I hope you'll all join me in singing the anthem of such events (even if you have no idea what I'm talking about as it admittedly is a tier 1-3.5ish thing) and wish Melissa a crazy happy day, either here in the comments or screamed into her voicemail if you know how...

"Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart "

Love you lots M! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Ml_ico_thumb

Felicitations to Leaky’s December baby!

Good one John,…John?…John? Ooh, I think Meli killed him…OK, so who’s doing sound now? -LOL

Posted by DartFrog on December 30, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

OMG- love the song! I have it on my ipod and it’s my favorite to listen to when I’m feeling cheesy!
Happy late birthday Melissa!!! I hope it was Siriusly Spectacular (you actually share a birthday with one of my close friends :P) and that the next year is amazing for you!! You’re awesome :)

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on December 30, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Happy Birthday, Melissa!

Posted by LadySidi on December 30, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

Happy Birthday!!

Posted by raven_puff on December 30, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Iced_grean_tea_thumb

Happy Happy Birthday Melvin!

Posted by ritaweasley [ROAR!] on December 30, 2009, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

Happy Birthday, Melissa xD

Posted by RobynAlexa on December 30, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!! I hope everything was amazing!

Posted by da_member0808 on December 30, 2009, 07:07 PM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U R the best fandom person ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Rowling Stones on December 31, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator

I was offline for a very long time, but my belated congratulations! Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great time)

Posted by Maria Ksand on January 12, 2010, 09:07 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Happy Crazy belated Birthday Melissa!

Posted by Jacket on January 12, 2010, 08:14 PM report to moderator

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Isn’t the world of MyLeaky great?

Posted by . on April 27, 2011, 09:25 PM report to moderator

"I've put an Unbreakable Charm on the jar, you see, so [Rita Skeeter] can't transform. And I've told her she's to keep her quill to herself for a whole year. See if she can't break the habit of writing horrible lies about people."[br]Smiling serenely, Her