Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2009, 12:15 AM

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.. but it's a pretty big day today. She may not want to make a big fuss and hope everyone's still distracted with their relatives and after Christmas sales to notice... But today is a day worth smiling about, as it is now only two weeks until droves of Harry Potter migrate to New York City - and not for a premiere or a ploy to free another house elf..

In lieu of the traditional song, I hope you'll all join me in singing the anthem of such events (even if you have no idea what I'm talking about as it admittedly is a tier 1-3.5ish thing) and wish Melissa a crazy happy day, either here in the comments or screamed into her voicemail if you know how...

"Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart "

Love you lots M! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa! Thank you for all that you’ve done for the fandom!!!! Have a great day! :))) We love you!

Posted by Pollytomat on December 27, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

Have a fantastic day Melissa!!!!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on December 27, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

happy b-day!!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on December 27, 2009, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Dorks3xl_thumb

HappyBirthday Melissa! Hope you have a great day!

Posted by pixi jo *ROAR* on December 27, 2009, 02:04 PM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Happy Birthday, Melissa!!! :D Hope it’s the best!

Posted by Mera004 on December 27, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by hermione97 on December 27, 2009, 02:11 PM report to moderator

Happy Bday Melissa! We’re all sending you good cheer!

Posted by Another Weasley on December 27, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

Happy birthday, Melissa!! Thank you so much for all you do for the Potter fandom. You are an inspiration to us all, and you’re a freaking awesome dancer when it comes to “Total Eclipse of the Heart!!!”

Posted by RavenclawDancer on December 27, 2009, 02:14 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Happy Birthday! You’re a gem in this HP world, Melissa!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on December 27, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

Happy birthday Melissa!

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on December 27, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator

Happe Birthday Melissa!!! xD

Posted by humbert0 on December 27, 2009, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

Have a very Happy (Harry) B-day Melissa! :)

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on December 27, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on December 27, 2009, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Royaltyofnarniaavie3_thumb

Happy birthday Melissa!! Have a nice day!! And thank you for running Leaky… :)

Posted by lollifant on December 27, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Iconator_6f49d3d21092e00bd5143836ef5b871a_thumb

happy birthday Melissa!!!!

Posted by lizzardbreath on December 27, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator

Ron, however, was to be working with Hermione Granger. It was hard to tell whether Ron or Hermione was angrier about this.