Special Half-Blood Prince Tote Bags Made for Comic Con

HBP Film
July 22, 2009, 04:03 PM

As readers might know, Comic Con, the giant comic book and pop culture expo is taking place again this year in San Diego, California. This event which often features many cool giveaways to attendees will see a special new tote bag promoting Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As seen here, one side features Harry and Dumbledore, the other features Draco and Snape. Past attendees will know these bags are often collectors items with the press release adding more on the bag:

"Created annually since 2006 by the Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing unit specifically for Comic-Con, the bags are distributed – on a first-come, first-served basis – exclusively at the Studio’s two-story nearly 3,000-square foot booth (#4329) on the convention floor. More than 50,000 total bags will be circulated by the Studio throughout the five days of Comic-Con, including Preview Night.

The highly sought-after totes provide devoted fans with a handy carrying case for all the merchandise they take away from the Con and serve as 24”x29” mobile billboards for a selection of the Studio’s live-action and animated television series, theatrical motion pictures and home entertainment releases.

The two-sided “Harry Potter” bag features images of Harry (played by Daniel Radcliffe) and Professor Albus Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) on one side, with Harry’s longtime adversary, Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton), and Professor Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) on the other."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron1_thumb

Omg, I want one so badly! I agree with hpiznxt2myheart, why can’t they sell them? I’d get one in a heartbeat.

Posted by Christine on July 22, 2009, 05:28 PM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

Oh my god, I want one of those soooo badly!!! I hate that all the cool stuff happens in the US when I don’t live there! Can’t wait to move over so I can join in on some of the fun! I hope everyone that are going will have a GREAT time! :D

Posted by Kissa on July 22, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator

i wish i could go to comic con :(

Posted by RightLeftMiddle {WBM} on July 22, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator

I am sooo excited!! My grandson is going an I have asked for one of these – just hope I sent enough money!!!

Posted by hewy on July 22, 2009, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

sweet!!

Posted by The Nerd on July 22, 2009, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

sweet!!

Posted by The Nerd on July 22, 2009, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Hp_ravenclaw_thumb

I wish I could go!

Posted by Verity Weasley on July 22, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Iconator_1beee7b45608ba93e24371a7e799def3_2__thumb

i want one

Posted by Draco_Fan on July 22, 2009, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

Comic con keeps upsettin me with all the exclusives

Posted by sianletley on July 22, 2009, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_m2rela3or11qdoyv4o1_500_thumb

I wish I could get one of these!

Posted by *ariana_dumbledore* on July 22, 2009, 07:06 PM report to moderator
4164_73882307837_809377837_1651682_7105008_n_thumb
1965 Points

I so want one tooooo :(

Posted by NymphadoraMae on July 22, 2009, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-06-07_at_7

I’m loving all the Harry Potter things Comic Con is offering this year. I wish I could go!

Posted by Awakened on July 22, 2009, 07:11 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Tote me, please!

Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

EBAY! EBAY! EBAY!

Ugh! I want it! I’m not going to ComicCon though…or Azkatraz!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 22, 2009, 07:58 PM report to moderator

I’d buy one!

Posted by Dawna on July 22, 2009, 09:15 PM report to moderator

"If you're wondering what the smell is, Mother, a Mudblood just walked in."