Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Teen Choice Award Nomination

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
July 27, 2009, 03:16 PM

Nominations for the 2009 Teen Choice Awards have been announced, and the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film has been given a nod in the best Summer Movie: Action/Adventure category.  The sixth Potter film has been nominated in this category along side such other summer action films as Star Trek, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Terminator Salvation, and X-Men Origins: WolverineVoting for the 2009 Teen Choice Awards is open to US residents between the ages of 13 and 19, and runs through August 1st, 2009.  Those interested may cast up to one vote in each category daily.

Thanks Sindi!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Well darn! I’m to old to vote.

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on July 28, 2009, 12:48 AM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

Rightfully..

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 28, 2009, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I hope they will win some thing

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 28, 2009, 04:04 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

HBP for the win…

Posted by alegria35 on July 28, 2009, 05:28 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Dang, I can’t vote — but HBP must win!!!

OMG, HBP HAS TO WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Posted by pine-fresh[ROAR] on July 28, 2009, 07:00 AM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter_thumb

I wish I could vote; I’m in Canada! Out of all the movies I’ve seen recently, I think HP and the HBP needs to win. And, though I’m a little biased, I really mean that. :)

Posted by JamiesonWolf on July 28, 2009, 08:19 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

GO HBP!! No way it can lose :D :D :D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on July 28, 2009, 08:26 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Of course HBP should win! Wish I could vote but then again I am not a teen anymore.

Posted by beewell on July 28, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Ginnya10_thumb

I hope HPB wins

Posted by nutela17 on July 28, 2009, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Picture_012_thumb

is it just me or is HP not on the list when i went to vote its not there?

Posted by scottishGirl on July 28, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

No contest!

Posted by Won_Two on July 28, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Picture_012_thumb

ignore my last comment i found it. and IT LET ME VOTE AND IM FROM UK. so everyone can vote not just US!

Posted by scottishGirl on July 28, 2009, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I’ve been voting since June! I had to lie about my age, but whatever. I just hope twilight doesn’t win everything again…BORING!

Half Blood Prince is a sure bet to win! :D

Posted by cghambright on July 28, 2009, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

HBP shall win….i call it

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on July 28, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator

"Professor Lupin has not left any record of the topics you have covered so far --"[br]"Please, sir, we've done boggarts, Red Caps, kappas, and grindylows," said Hermione quickly...[br]"Be quiet," said Snape coldly. "I did not ask for information. I was me