"Harry Potter" Actors Talk About Part 2 Reshoots on Facebook and Twitter

HP Cast
Posted by: Stephanie_J
December 21, 2010, 09:13 PM

Last month, Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) confirmed reshoots would soon be taking place for the epilogue in “Deathly Hallows: Part 2.” Today actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) updated her official Facebook page and announced she was back at Leavesden Studios with co-stars Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley).

Currently at Leavesden filming reshoots with Dan and Rupert. Feels strange to be back! x

Young actor Will Dunn (James Sirius Potter) also spoke about the reshoots on his Twitter account saying today was the last day of filming for the cast and crew.

Wrapped on Potter! Amazing experience again... Sad to be finished :( X
So there it is. Shooting on HP is now finished, forever! :( X
James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) were also at Leavesden last week to do reshoots for some other scenes and said goodbye to their characters for the last time: @James_Phelps
Today was my last at Leavesden Studios with HP.10 years flew by & hasn't sunk in.Thank u to everyone who made my time there a wicked one.=)
@OliverPhelps
On the way home after doing some additional filming for HP7 part 2... It was also when Oliver phelps and George Weasley parted company for the final time. It's been a great decade it's been. Strange feeling.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

1980 Points

awwwww. i dont now what to say.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on December 21, 2010, 09:17 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

oh first!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on December 21, 2010, 09:17 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

So touching… I cant believe it is over.

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on December 21, 2010, 09:24 PM report to moderator

why would both twins be there?
does fred come back as a ghost.. hahah jk

Posted by john-robert. on December 21, 2010, 09:29 PM report to moderator

I nearly cried when I read James and Oliver’s statuses <3 I will miss the Weasley Twins! And everyone else too, of course <3

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on December 21, 2010, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Awwww that’s so touching. I really miss the twins. theirs were the most touching status updates

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on December 21, 2010, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

Sigh I want a book eight!
Ode to the best Harry Potter Songs:
-" Accio Deathly Hallows" – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvFiZyEyTA&feature=fvw

- “I want a book 8” – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGS4nIzelpA

- “HARRY POTTER SONG” – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFZaCxfiUHs&feature=fvw

Nerdfighters everywhere feel my pain at the end of HP’s first big era. :)

Posted by Bless_the_children on December 21, 2010, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

I CANNOT believe its over :(

Posted by Books_and_Cleverness on December 22, 2010, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

Aww…sad! :(

Posted by ::Elfie:: on December 22, 2010, 01:52 AM report to moderator
Chapter19_thumb

Little bit of a heartfail, I’ll admit. But so it goes. It’s not over yet… July will be here in no time… I’m sad to see it end.

Posted by Discribble on December 22, 2010, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

Hopefully the epilogue will be better with the reshoots.

Posted by leigia on December 22, 2010, 03:20 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

I’m completely torn… I’m really looking forward to the epilogue to see how they’ve done it and because it is such a moving scene; I am also dreading seeing the epilogue because that will mean that the experience will have reached it’s end. That said, the books and DVDs will last me and my children and my children’s children for ever more!

Posted by HogwartsChaplain on December 22, 2010, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@HogwartsChaplain: Hear, hear! I’m reading Chamber of Secrets for my daughter now and she’s enthralled.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on December 22, 2010, 03:55 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Check out this fan vid on youtube:

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on December 22, 2010, 04:41 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20100206_8__side__thumb

Even when I see the last film, The books will be everlasting in my memories.

Posted by SnowKissYuki on December 22, 2010, 06:02 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Nagini," said the cold voice, "you are out of luck. I will not be feeding Wormtail to you, after all... but never mind, never mind... there is still Harry Potter..."[br]The snake hissed. Harry could see its tongue fluttering.