Harry Potter LEGO Game Preview

Games
Posted by: Melissa
March 19, 2010, 01:29 AM

WB sent us a preview of the new HP LEGO game, and it's full of gameplay goodness. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Games News

I don’t think EA is making the LEGO game… It’s Traveller’s Tales

Posted by cpv2006 on March 19, 2010, 02:05 AM report to moderator

hahahahah sooooooooooooo cute!!! This made me smile :D

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on March 19, 2010, 02:10 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

THIS LOOKS EXCELLENT! :) i mean, i wanted to get it before this but i especially want to get it now! i lovee dumbledore humming at the beginning. :) the game looks like it will be really good AND really humorous as well, dumbledore waving at the cat he thought was mcgonagal, the letters coming out of the washing machine, and dudley, oh boy…dudley!! haha :))) i love it!!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on March 19, 2010, 02:13 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

I love Dudley…just sittin there, stuffing his face the entire time.

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on March 19, 2010, 05:13 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Haha, funny! :)

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on March 19, 2010, 05:24 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

Fun and great to see it and all, but the immense nerd in me has to say that there is technically no gameplay at all in the video, just a cutscene.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on March 19, 2010, 05:46 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Looks good. Will have to purchase it when it comes out!

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on March 19, 2010, 06:00 AM report to moderator
Llamaflyiong_thumb

This looks like it would be a good bit of fun to fill a few hours with, I think I will be rushing out to buy it when it’s released.

Posted by lurking_llama on March 19, 2010, 06:17 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

I can’t wait for it in May! The videos on magicisbuilding.com is awesome!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on March 19, 2010, 06:47 AM report to moderator

LOL… can’t wait to play

Posted by Evagirl on March 19, 2010, 06:50 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

It’s too good to be true! All the characters are so charming! I totally agree with Nealie Zealbie (WBM!) – Dumbledore is funny here)))
I’ll definitely buy this game if it comes out in Russia)))

Posted by Pollytomat on March 19, 2010, 08:44 AM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Awww that’s so cute! I love it! I love the LEGO McGonagall, she’s fantastic! And the cute baby Harry! And the letters in the toaster! Even better, the letter in the windscreen wipers! Hilarious! Oh I’m looking forward to this. If all the cutscenes are this good it’ll be very entertaining.

Posted by nellythemarrow on March 19, 2010, 10:24 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

What fantastic footage! From it we can safely say that they replicated the universe of Potter well in a digital Lego form. I cannot wait to play the game when it is released in stores.

Posted by Kirk on March 19, 2010, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

cant wait

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 19, 2010, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Heehee! that’s adorable! I can’t wait!

Posted by Jacket on March 19, 2010, 12:50 PM report to moderator

[Lily] had clearly loathed James and Harry simply could not understand how they could have ended up married. Once or twice he even wondered whether James had forced her into it...