WB Launches "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Film App for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 11, 2011, 02:37 PM

Warner Bros. Digital Distribution has launched an app for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch users.

A free version of the app is available to download, and includes the first five minutes of the film along with games, trivia, soundtracks and soundboards. Fans who choose to purchase the full version of the app will receive the complete feature-length film and unlock even more bonus content. Update: Screenshots of the app can be seen in the gallery!

According to the press release:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1: App Edition” not only allows consumers everywhere to download or stream the blockbuster film to their iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, they can also enjoy over an hour of exclusive behind-the-scenes videos, 26 compositions from the full original motion picture soundtrack, the digital soundtrack booklet, production photos, movie scenes, and a collection of movie posters from Year 7 that can be saved as wallpapers and shared with friends.

“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1: App Edition” is available for free from the App Store on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore. The entire feature film can be purchased through the App.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_lkwe3vm7jt1qjfloto1_500_thumb

Yaay! :D Where did I put my iPod???

Posted by Elise Lestrange on May 11, 2011, 03:15 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hufflepuff0312_thumb

Now I wish I had an Iphone. D:<

Posted by Eve on May 11, 2011, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

That is really great. Ilike the idea of downloading posters.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 11, 2011, 04:15 PM report to moderator

I’m TOTALLY downloading this!!!! That is, if i can find my “temporarily misplaced” (lost) iPod.

Img00051-20110314-1543_thumb

Even though I buying the film this is App will be MINE :D !!b

Posted by Dray_Har.31 on May 11, 2011, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Aw don’t have anything apple just a regular old school IPod.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 11, 2011, 04:49 PM report to moderator

I wish i had an iPod

Posted by americangirlemmie on May 11, 2011, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Snape_icon3_thumb

o.o Runs off and downloads apps Lol I’m mainly getting it so when I’m bored I can just watch a HP movie on the go!

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on May 11, 2011, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

If I had an I-phone, I would be all over this! :D

Posted by Cat de la Creme on May 11, 2011, 06:32 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thats so cool!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 11, 2011, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

That’s pretty sweet… too bad I have no electronics.

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on May 11, 2011, 07:03 PM report to moderator

That’s SOOOO cool! I want to see all the behind-the-scenes action! =] Harry Potter just keeps getting better and better! =]

Posted by . on May 12, 2011, 12:02 AM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

i’ve got it..on my iPod touch..
it’s so cool..
very awesome…

Posted by tjerriam on May 12, 2011, 02:07 AM report to moderator

Android, please!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on May 12, 2011, 09:02 AM report to moderator

Ahhh amazing! Already have the full version on my phone but this new app is fantastic!

Posted by hermioneweasley17 on May 12, 2011, 12:58 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Are you going to ask me to dance at all?" Padma asked him.[br]"No," said Ron, still glaring after Hermione.