Rupert Grint Joins UK's Make Mine Milk Campaign

Grint
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 12, 2011, 04:36 PM

Actor Rupert Grint was recently revealed as the latest spokesperson for the Make Mine Milk campaign in the U.K.

The Make Mine Milk campaign, "aims to wake the nation up to all that's great about milk, reminding people that low-fat milk contains less than 2% fat, and being nutrient-dense, it's also extremely healthy."

A photo of the Ron Weasley actor sporting a milk mustache for the campaign has been sighted on buses around the U.K. and in national newspapers and magazines.

As for his own milk-drinking habits, Grint says:

"I come from a big family and my mom always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too. Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk."
A video has also been released of Grint taking the Make Mine Milk challenge, in which he drinks a pint of milk in 20 seconds. Fans are encouraged to try and beat his time in order to win exclusive prizes!

Some behind-the-scenes photos of Grint's campaign photoshoot have been added here to the gallery.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Tumblr_lkwe3vm7jt1qjfloto1_500_thumb

How awesome! :D I love that dude.

Posted by Elise Lestrange on May 12, 2011, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thats so cool! I wonder if I can drink milk that fast….maybe if it was chocolate milk!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 12, 2011, 05:38 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Aww, he’s so cute xD ..

Plain milk is the best .. !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on May 12, 2011, 05:54 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Love Rupert, but I hate drinking straight milk. I laughed at “white magic.”

Posted by butterbeer bottle on May 12, 2011, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Way to go Rupert! Milk is wonderful, I have a glass ever day. Nice cold milk….yummy! :)

Posted by LunaLuver on May 12, 2011, 07:06 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hufflepuff0312_thumb

I have the urge for milk now. Haha!
Always looking adorable Rupert. c:

Posted by Eve on May 12, 2011, 07:27 PM report to moderator

I. WANT. MILK. NOW! But, Rupert, I take my daily dose of milk! I’m a good kid, right? =]

Posted by . on May 12, 2011, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

cringe
Love,
a Vegan

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on May 12, 2011, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Lupin_thumb

Does anyone else think that’s the goofiest/most awesome picture ever? :P

Posted by undesirable1 on May 12, 2011, 09:55 PM report to moderator

He looks kind of cute like that lol

Posted by suzyweasley on May 13, 2011, 03:00 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I dont much like milk but i could do with chocolate milk

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 13, 2011, 04:12 AM report to moderator
Th_f33617d0_thumb

Maybe he should read The China Study or The Food Revolution before running out and telling people to dump that pus-filled, antibiotic cocktail down their throats. Geez. Why aren’t intelligent people more informed?

Posted by owlsocks on May 13, 2011, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

Awesome! And I so agree undesirable1!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 13, 2011, 11:25 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

So… Emma’s got Lancome and Rupert’s got milk! He does look really cute in those photo shoot pictures. Such lovely eyes and smile! Yeah this campaign is working I want milk!

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 13, 2011, 02:27 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Rupert Grint is so cute!
I should try that contest!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on May 13, 2011, 05:22 PM report to moderator

"You're dead, Potter."[br]Harry raised his eyebrows. "Funny," he said, "you'd think I'd have stopped walking around..."