EA Games to Address LeakyCon 2011 for Keynote Presentation on Creation of Deathly Hallows: Part 2 Video Game

LeakyCon
Posted by: Edward
June 02, 2011, 12:04 PM

EA Games, the makers of the Harry Potter video games, will be LeakyCon 2011's third of four keynote events at our second charitable Harry Potter conference this July in Orlando, Florida.  The game-makers will be on hand at LeakyCon to discuss what it takes to bring author J. K. Rowling's magical world to life in your living room for the final installment of the video game series.  Full description:
Step behind the scenes with the Production team at Electronic Arts and learn what it takes to create the videogame adaptation of the final Harry Potter movie.  How do we create authentic locations from the movie? How do we bring the real actors to life in digital form? How do we re-create all the action from the final story for you to play? This session will answer all of these questions and more and give you a glimpse at the final game in action.
Tickets for this special LeakyCon 2011 keynote event are now available to all registered LeakyCon attendees via the My Registration page.  This exciting and informative event is available for only $20.  LeakyCon Rock Star registrants may choose this keynote as part of their registration package, please email your liaison for confirmation.

Stay close to LeakyCon.com and LeakyNews.com; more announcements coming shortly!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Hmmmm… I wonder about this…

Posted by Won_Two on June 02, 2011, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

Another reason I wish I was going to LeakyCon!

Posted by LunaLuver on June 02, 2011, 04:45 PM report to moderator

Wish I could come!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 03, 2011, 12:11 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

can’t go !!!! Dang !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 03, 2011, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_005_thumb

hi please join my call of duty modern warfare 2 group!
thanks:)

Posted by THEWIZARDGAMER-ARLEN on June 07, 2011, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_005_thumb

hi please join my call of duty modern warfare 2 group!
thanks:)

Posted by THEWIZARDGAMER-ARLEN on June 07, 2011, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_005_thumb

hi please join my call of duty modern warfare 2 group!
thanks:)

Posted by THEWIZARDGAMER-ARLEN on June 07, 2011, 12:04 AM report to moderator

xD But, I’m still excited about the movie more than the video game! =]

Posted by . on June 10, 2011, 01:56 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I work here," said Mr. Weasley shortly.[br]"Not [i]here,[/i] surely?" said Mr. Malfoy, raising his eyebrows and glancing toward the door over Mr. Weasley's shoulder. "I thought you were up on the second floor... don't you do something that involves sneak