Ultimate Fan Celebration for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" July 14 at Grauman's Chinese Theater

Fans
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 12, 2011, 09:55 PM

The Los Angeles radio station, Power 106, will be hosting an ultimate fan celebration on Thursday, July 14 at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California.

According to a press release, the event begins at 9 p.m. and lasts until midnight, when the fans will then enter the cinema to watch "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

Fans at Grauman's will have the opportunity to win prizes such as t-shirts, hats, the soundtracks and much more.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" opens on July 15, 2011 in the U.K. and U.S.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Leaky_thumb

Wheee us Australians have already seen it, and it’s AMAZING !!!!!!

Posted by Ravenclawed on July 12, 2011, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

great! nice to hear that

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 12, 2011, 10:48 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

You are so Lucky! We’re just hoping to get tickets!

Posted by joeys_mommy on July 12, 2011, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Countyfair_thumb

I just missed those tickets! Sounds like a blast in any case. We’ll make our own party at the more local theatre, I’m sure. :)

Posted by robopkins on July 13, 2011, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Dang it! Wish I knew about it sooner but i guess the AMC down the street will have to do. I can’t wait for July 14th! I’ve never been to a midnight premier and not one this special! <) =)

Posted by lupintonksteddyfan99 on July 13, 2011, 02:29 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

You are so Lucky!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 13, 2011, 04:08 AM report to moderator

Hehe the picture for this article is from the London premiere, the two girls on the right are my friends & one is a Leakyer =D

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on July 13, 2011, 05:06 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Going to midnight showing in U.S. It’s gonna be awesome!!!

Posted by sirius33 on July 13, 2011, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Going to midnight showing in U.S. It’s gonna be awesome!!!

Posted by sirius33 on July 13, 2011, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Going to midnight showing in U.S. It’s gonna be awesome!!!

Posted by sirius33 on July 13, 2011, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Oops. Sorry.

Posted by sirius33 on July 13, 2011, 11:15 AM report to moderator

I’m going to watch it in two hours time in Norway!!! Im soooooo exited!!!!

Posted by Eliza Lovegood on July 13, 2011, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

That sounds like a lot fun. :) But we’ll all be making own parties tomorrow night. I cant believe its so close!!!! XD

Posted by LunaLuver on July 13, 2011, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

I have to wait till Friday. Anyone I usually go with to the midnight show isn’t available for the midnight show. :-( That sounds like fun in California! Wish I could be there too.

Posted by Eeyore on July 13, 2011, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Wish I could be there. I have to wait until after school on Friday to see it :(
Although, I do get a three hour Potter party with my BFF beforehand so I guess that sort of makes up for it, and that day we’re on a field trip do we get let out early.

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on July 13, 2011, 01:16 PM report to moderator

Fleur Delacour, Harry noticed, was eyeing Bill with great interest over her mother's shoulder. Harry could tell she had no objection whatsoever to long hair or earrings with fangs on them.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014