Video: Russell Brand, Ryan Reynolds, Tom Hanks and Other Actors Share Harry Potter Memories

Celebs on HP
Posted by: Rosi
July 06, 2011, 06:14 AM

DigitalSpy has put together a wonderful video of actors talking about their love for Harry Potter, from comedians Russell Brand, Nick Frost and Simon Pegg to Ryan Reynolds, Tom Hanks, Anthony Head, Vanessa Hudgens, Melissa Joan Hart and "Pirates of the Caribbean" producer Jerry Bruckheimer. You can watch the video here on the DigitalSpy website or embedded below:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Celebs on HP News

P4093399_thumb

Only someone crazy won’t like Harry Potter!!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on July 06, 2011, 06:45 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

“wouldn’t”, not “won’t”…. :) :)

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on July 06, 2011, 06:47 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

harry Potter is my childhood and I’ll pass on to my children someday when I have them so that they can also have an amzing childhood like mine was :D

Posted by mencia on July 06, 2011, 07:30 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

meant amazing lol

Posted by mencia on July 06, 2011, 07:42 AM report to moderator
10616808_1477362059189709_1004033985_n_thumb

Ah, I love these stars so much now.

Posted by jammjcpotter on July 06, 2011, 08:54 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

That was awesome. Go HP

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 06, 2011, 09:35 AM report to moderator
Ghostbuster_thumb

Harry Potter has a special place in my home, it was the first book series I started reading to my son. I agree with Jerry Buickheimer, I don’t think it will ever completely end. Seven novels, eight movies, but it will keep going.

Posted by griffithAMPS on July 06, 2011, 09:49 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Twilight director likes HP?

Posted by silverkacy on July 06, 2011, 10:22 AM report to moderator

Have a weekend of all the potter dvds planned out with friends staying over before going to the last one, well not quite the last one wasn’t there talk of another movie special with all the behind the scene stuff from the last ten years? Nice if they finally get the recognition they deserve from Oscar this time!

Posted by DavidTheUnready on July 06, 2011, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

It really made me laugh when Russel Brand was talking about the “Radcliffe lad” and “the ginger”… ha ha ha ha he’s so funny! Really nice video!!!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on July 06, 2011, 10:39 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

HAH! very cute stuff…

Posted by Won_Two on July 06, 2011, 10:47 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Watching this video has left me very nostalgic. I tried to deny it before, but I’m feeling very sad about the end of the films. Harry Potter has been an amazing ride for me. I AM IN AWE OF JK ROWLING – so gifted and yet so unassuming. The HP books are classic and will be read right alongside Dickens and Austen’s novels centuries from now!

I’ve been critical of the films in the past, but this series has really been an amazing accomplishment. WB, David Heyman and David Barron, Stuart Craig, Steve Kloves, the British acting community (it is the VERY BEST in the world), and the crew – each and everyone of them deserves high praise. I also must thank WB for allowing HP to be filmed in the UK and with British actors. Seems like it would have been the obvious choice, but I doubt it was for a big Hollywood studio.

I have so many precious memories from the films. As much as I loved DH1 and am excited about DH2, I expect Prisoner of Azkaban will always be my favorite HP film. IMO, Alfonso Cuaron’s direction has been unequaled. Alan Rickman brought Snape to life as I believe no one else could have. Kenneth Branagh’s Lockhart was PERFECT, Tom Felton was WONDERFUL, and I can’t imagine anyone but Evanna Lynch as Luna.

Finally, I can’t say enough about Dan, Rupert, and Emma. They have become fine young adults as well as fine young actors.

HP has been an unforgettable experience and I’m very excited about Pottermore! THANK YOU JK Rowling!!! I’m going to have a good cry now.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 06, 2011, 11:59 AM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

Pretty cool :-) So many HP fans!
Horray for Harry! :-D

Posted by Felipe on July 06, 2011, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

Ditto to what KB said………… :)

Posted by crikeyhunter on July 06, 2011, 01:35 PM report to moderator

Ditto to what KB said………… :)

Posted by crikeyhunter on July 06, 2011, 01:35 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Sit down, Harry," said Sirius. "You've met Mundungus, haven't you?"[br]The thing Harry had taken to be a pile of rags gave a prolonged, grunting snore and then jerked awake.[br]"Some'n say m' name?" Mundungus mumbled sleepily. "I 'gree with Sirius..."[br