Harry Potter: The Exhibition Opening at Singapore's ArtScience Museum in June

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
March 10, 2012, 02:59 PM

Harry Potter: The Exhibition will be making its first stop in Asia at the ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore from June 1 to September 30, 2012.

The traveling exhibition of props, costumes and set pieces from the Harry Potter films is currently at Sydney's Powerhouse Museum until April 9. Tickets can be purchased here.

Tickets for the ArtScience Museum go on sale beginning May 1, 2012 through the museum's website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

OMG I want to go there :( I would do soooo much to be able to do that :(

Posted by katelyner123 on March 10, 2012, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

I went to it in Sydney- SOOOOO awesome! If you go to it, you’re in for a treat!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on March 10, 2012, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I wish it would come back to the US, it never get close enough for me to go. =(

Posted by LunaLuver on March 10, 2012, 06:04 PM report to moderator

I saw it in Seattle it is well worth it! If you get a chance to see it anywhere go for it. I was lucky that it was in Seattle, otherwise I could not see it.

Posted by Grahd on March 10, 2012, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

Cool. Wish it came to England in Leeds or somewhere close by. :(

Posted by Grindylow_101 on March 11, 2012, 05:31 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I would love to go it but I guess I’m going to the Studio Tour so it isn’t that bad

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 11, 2012, 05:33 AM report to moderator
Jg_____h3nqqpo_i87_r32q_thumb

Merlin’s beard!So excited, although I am not in Singapore, but my language with Singaporeans.So happy.

Posted by Tanya Malfoy on March 11, 2012, 07:45 AM report to moderator

I saw this in Sydney. It was great. So surprised and pleased with all the detail that was there. It was quite large and it didn’t have everything there but there was so much, it quite took your breath away. It was fantastic.

Posted by Spook on March 11, 2012, 07:53 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I saw it in Toronto… It was so great!

Posted by Won_Two on March 11, 2012, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Hedwig_thumb

Is it EVER going to come to India?

Posted by Hedwig_Lives on March 12, 2012, 11:14 AM report to moderator

ARGH. Not even close to where I live. It’s hopeless I’ll ever be able to see it! Still, have fun to everyone who’s going! (:

Posted by . on March 12, 2012, 07:56 PM report to moderator

The girl beside the window looked up. She had straggly, waist-length, dirty-blond hair, very pale eyebrows, and protuberant eyes that gave her a permanently surprised look.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014