IQA Releases Special Hunger Games District 9 3/4 T-Shirt

Charity
Posted by: Edward
March 14, 2012, 04:58 PM

Our friends at the IQA, International Quidditch Association, have designed and released a special T-Shirt to add a bit of the Harry Potter style for the upcoming "Hunger Games" film release.  Available in both men's and women's sizes, the T-Shirt is made out of deep heather green soft-style cotton and features a combination of the snitch above crossed broomsticks with a touch of Mockingjay pin essence for Hunger Games fans as well.  By purchasing this shirt for $19.99, you will be supporting the IQA and its future Quidditch organizing activities as a 501c(3) non-profit.

If you order before 7am EST Friday, March 16th and get your shirt before the film's Friday, March 23rd release.

Check back in the coming days for something special from the IQA and Leaky!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Charity News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Totally AWESOME!!!!!! Can’t wait for the movie release, and this shirt combines two fandoms i love in one (i love HP more, dont worry guys ;)!)

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on March 14, 2012, 05:55 PM report to moderator

OMG We just PWNED the Hunger Games with Harry Potter! HA

Posted by katelyner123 on March 14, 2012, 06:45 PM report to moderator
9c4f419901ab145bf06cc1340624a6b6_thumb
2077 Points

I don’t get the Hunger Games 0_o

Posted by MissWeasley8 on March 14, 2012, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I just read where the Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer will be making its debut before the Hunger Games. Another reason I’m glad I’m not going to see it (I dont really get it either). So now my Potter friends, you have all been warned. Give the screen a nice loud ‘BOO’ from me. ;)

Posted by LunaLuver on March 14, 2012, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

So cool! Also I can’t wait for The Hunger Games movie! All though the twi -thing truly blows…I may have blast HP music while turning off my phone…oops!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on March 14, 2012, 10:17 PM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Holly molly, that is really creative!

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on March 15, 2012, 01:01 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Haha love this idea!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 15, 2012, 03:00 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_thumb

Hahaha! This is awesome! xD

Posted by Hedwig_Lives on March 15, 2012, 06:06 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

Cool. Great idea to mix two favourites, it’ll sell well. :D

Posted by Grindylow_101 on March 15, 2012, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

This concept made me laugh. I love the idea of confusing passers-by by scrambling your fandoms. It’s like when I was sitting in the moviehouse last week watching ‘John Carter’ with my Discworld-geek son and we suddenly realized during one of Woola’s big scenes that ’He’s the Luggage!’

Order yours now, folks – before whatever gigantic corporate media conglomerate owns all the merchandising rights to ‘The Hunger Games’ clamps down on the IQA and forces it to take the product off the market.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on March 15, 2012, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

<3 <3
That t-shirt would just about summarise my entire life!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on March 15, 2012, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I hate the Twi commercial and yes I’ll boo it but a book trailer is also showing before HG. It’s for the 5th book in the Gallagher Girl series. It’s good but HP is 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better

Posted by silverkacy on March 15, 2012, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

The concept is hysterical. I’m very happy that District 9 3/4 has flown under the games radar for the past 75 years. May it stay safe and incognito forevermore. [Note: if you don’t understand why then you either did not read the trilogy or you missed the point of the story completely.]

Posted by Xyra44 on March 15, 2012, 07:02 PM report to moderator

Awesome!!!!!!!! My two favorite books combined in one tee shirt!!!!!! It can’t get much better than that :)

Posted by LunaLoonyLovegood on March 15, 2012, 08:24 PM report to moderator

HAHAH! THAT’S AMAZING!

Posted by . on March 16, 2012, 08:21 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Sibyll's prophecy could have applied to two wizard boys, both born at the end of July that year, both of whom had parents in the Order of the Phoenix, both sets of parents having narrowly escaped Voldemort three times. One, of course, was you. The other