Pottermore: New Chapters of CoS

News
Posted by: Catherine
September 18, 2012, 08:05 PM

The newest installment of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets has finally arrived on Pottermore! Pottermore members can now explore Chapters 5 (The Whomping Willow) through 11 (The Dueling Club). Enjoy!

(Thank you Nealie Zealbie for the tip!)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Raven_avatar_thumb

I am holding off until the whole book is done.

Posted by Won_Two on September 19, 2012, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Hula_thumb

Ah finally!

Posted by DarthWeetzie on September 19, 2012, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Can’t wait to explore this. I’ve been waiting so long!

Posted by Smitch on September 19, 2012, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

When I practice the swelling potion, I can’t even get the book to close so I can actually start it! And I know there’s mor stuff in Snape’s office to collect if only I could get there. I’ve tried it in IE & Chrome.

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on September 20, 2012, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

Ok, I’ve got my potion brewing now. Silly me, I was trying to click on the “x” at the top right corner to close the book (as I would anything else…) & instead I just had to click on the book. Duh!

I do like that I could pick up one eye ball at a time instead of having to control the jar to pour them since I’m on a laptop most of the time.

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on September 20, 2012, 01:30 PM report to moderator

God help me I couldn’t brew a potion in book 1! Now I am doomed!!!!!

Posted by hewy on October 05, 2012, 06:22 PM report to moderator

"And here we have six missing Death Eaters... three dead in my service. One, too cowardly to return... he will pay. One, who I believe has left me forever... he will be killed, of course... and one, who remains my most faithful servant, and who has alread