Happy Belated Birthday Julie Walters

News
Posted by: Catherine
February 23, 2013, 03:11 PM

February is quite the month for birthdays! Julie Walters also turned 63 on February 22. Please join us in wishing the actress, who played the amazing Molly Weasley, a very happy birthday! (Thank you Valeria-Johanna for the reminder).

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Diagonalley_thumb

She is a great Molly and, generally, a good actress.
Happy birthday to Julie Walters!

PS. V-J, is so cool! :)

Posted by devilskinn on February 23, 2013, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_owl_main_thumb

Happy Birthday, Julie Walters! :)

Posted by Owlet on February 23, 2013, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

Happy Birthday, Julie Walters! Another of my favorites actresses.

Posted by Eeyore on February 24, 2013, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Wow, thank you, Leaky – and Devilskinn. In the immortal words of Albus Dumbledore, ’It’s lucky it’s dark. I haven’t blushed so much since Madam Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs.’

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on February 24, 2013, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

Happy birthday! Hope it was as wonderful as you are!

Posted by Xyra44 on February 24, 2013, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very lovely…

Posted by Won_Two on February 24, 2013, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Dare I mention that yesterday was the birthday of James and Oliver Phelps?

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on February 26, 2013, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

And today, Timothy Spall, as La La Toadstone has pointed out.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on February 27, 2013, 09:04 AM report to moderator

"I wanted Harry Potter's blood. I wanted the blood of the one who had stripped me of power thirteen years ago... for the lingering protection his mother once gave him would then reside in my veins too..."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014